- Store all your favourite links in one place, accessible from anywhere.
- Share your bookmarks with everyone, with friends on your watchlist or just keep them private.
- Tag your bookmarks with as many labels as you want, instead of wrestling with folders.
- Semantic Scuttle is licensed under the GNU General Public License (you can freely host it on your own web server.)
- SemanticScuttle supports most of the del.icio.us API. Almost all of the neat tools made for that system can be modified to work with SemanticScuttle instead. If you find a tool that won't let you change the API address, ask the creator to add this setting. You never know, they might just do it.
- Sscuttlizr is licensed under the MIT License
- Add search plugin into your browser: opensearch
- The secret tag "system:unfiled" allows you to find bookmarks without tags.
- The secret tag "system:imported" allows you to find imported bookmarks.